Q Creek Ranch

songdog

Has anyone out there ever hunted elk on the Q Creek Ranch north of Medicine Bow? Just curious to know what kind of experience other hunters have had hunting elk on this huge ranch...

Many thanks in advance!

And it's my understanding that they just bought another neighboring ranch. I know I have peeked over the fence and seen some good critters there. Also have a few friends who have antelope hunted there and had fun, plus seen some good antelope, deer and elk.

I have only driven though the area. They got a lot of elk in the area. I have seen a lot of bulls but nothing bigger than 320. I don't know anyone that has hunted so this is all I know about it..

I've checked out the Q Creek Ranch website but just wanted to know if anyone has ever hunted there, either as a guided hunt or trespass fee hunt. I also talked to some locals who know about the ranch but they have never hunted there. Seems there are lots of good critters that call the Q home...

Song, you better have at least 8-points for Elk if you are a N.R. It looks like they kill some really nice bulls,and their pricing is not out of line at all. Good luck..

I have been hunting since I was 12. The biggest bull I have ever saw was on the Q. That thing was a giant. He had 40 cows and it was during late September that thing look liked something from a petting zoo. That image is still burned into my brain.

Rick

I am not sure they do trespass fees but this year it is my understanding they are charging $900 a day per hunter. They did buy another ranch called the Difficulty or Foxley ranch.

When we talked a few months ago it sounded like you did not want to hunt with the Q are thinking about going that direction?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom