Quad Requirements for Out of State Hunters

Ya!

They've Got To Take The Online Course & Have The Little Card On Them/On The ATV/UTV/Or On Their Phone I Believe!

Looks Like There Is Some Kind Of Permit Out Of Staters Are Required To Buy For Each OHV!

If Us DRATS Take Our ATV's/UTV's To Colorado We Have To Get a License/Permit/Paperwork To Be Legal There!

Last edited:
I stopped in Blanding at the Forest Service they sent me to the Court House. Court House sent me to the Visitors Center. Visitors center said if you’re registered in your home state you are Ok if your states not on the list. They had a list of quite a few states that you’re required to buy a sticker if you reside in one of them. Not sure what that’s all about! Everyone has to take the online course.

It Use To Be That Way,If You Were Legally Licensed In Your State You Were Good To Go!

If I'm Reading It Right,Looks Like It Has Changed & You'll Need a Permit!

Welcome To DRATville Where You Need A Permit For Everything!

I stopped in Blanding at the Forest Service they sent me to the Court House. Court House sent me to the Visitors Center. Visitors center said if you’re registered in your home state you are Ok if your states not on the list. They had a list of quite a few states that you’re required to buy a sticker if you reside in one of them. Not sure what that’s all about! Everyone has to take the online course.

Hey Iddogguy!

Looks Like You Might Have To Get The Permit Online?

NON-RESIDENT PERMITS
To obtain a non-resident OHV permit, you must provide proof of out-of-state residency and that the OHV is not owned by a Utah resident. The non-resident OHV permit cost is $30 and is good for 12 months from the time of purchase. Beginning January, 2023, permits must be purchased online.

There's Usually a couple USFS Officials That Stay At The Guard Station Down There That Make Their Rounds!

Remember What I Told You About The CAMP COVID Signs!

Dude!!! That lady at the Visitor Center said I didn’t need one.

IMG_7022.jpeg

We smack other western states, they smack back. Be it stickers or tags, we all fork out cash back and forth and the governments cash the checks.

Be sure to check regs on street legal. More and more you have to be street legal to ride places in Utah.

More tax money that way

I got the tag.

This is how it works. I have an Idaho plate just like a motorcycle plate, for my Honda Rancher that makes it street legal in Idaho. I don't need an off-road tag in Utah if my Rancher meets their street legal description. To do that it must have blinkers & mirrors. Which I don't. That came straight from the horse's mouth at the Headquarter Office.

I've never liked looking over my shoulder to see if they're coming to get me!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom