Quakies in CO mtns yet?

COtransplant

Was wondering if the quakies have any color yet and maybe some good ideas where to look? We live in eastern CO and the wife would like to make a sightseeing trip. Thinking this next weekend. Greatly appreciate any input...COtransplant

Thanks for the info fellas. I will hold off on the road trip till next days off. I appreciate factual info without the bs replys a guy gets so often. COtransplant

FYI, the last Sunday of September is typically considered "Color Sunday", which is supposed to be around the peak of color.

Pre-scouting 44 last week and found everything VERY green. I wasn't above 10500 though.

To answer your question, yes...but just a tinge. I noticed it 2-3 days ago. I look straight at the Grand Mesa on the way home.

Wait about 4 weeks.

But, I thought that color Sunday was the 3rd in September.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom