question about area 51

RockyDog

If a guy from montana were to draw one of the 2 nonresident tags for the late elk hunt in the crandall area, would there be places to hunt outside the wilderness, ie where ya wouldnt have to pay an outfitter 5-7k?

thanks.

It would be tough, Snow would be a big help. The more snow might get those bulls down into the forest service lands, but many of them winter up pretty high. U could probobly find one though, if you have the time to put in.

Thanks for the reply. I have a friend who lives in Gillette. I wonder if him and i went together if it would be legal. kind of looks like the outfitters have the lock on the late bull hunts, no wonder they can charge so much for a hunt that is based from a lodge.

It would be legal for your resident friend to take you into the wilderness. He just has to fill out a peice of paper at the game and fish office before you go.

Thanks for the help guys. I thought no one might reply. Ill go ahead and keep applying for the late bull tag. If you ever want info on any montana tags i might be able to help.

thanks again.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom