Question on antlerless

BillyBoB

I clearly did not draw my antlerless cow tag this year but usually I would have gotten my UNSUCCESSFUL email by now form the DWR. The results are tomorrow. Have any of you other not-so-lucky hunters recieved an email yet??

Theodore Roosevelt's guidance concerning
conservation...
"The movement for the conservation of wildlife,
and the conservation of all our natural resources,
are essentially democratic in spirit,purpose and
method."

"We do not intend that our natural resources shall
be exploited by the few against the interests of the
majority. Our aim is to preserve our natural
resources for the public as a whole, for the
average man and the average woman who make
up the body of the American people."

"It is in our power...to preserve game..and to give
reasonable opportunities for the exercise of the
skill of the hunter,whether he is or is not a man of
means."

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-13 AT 10:25AM (MST)[p]I assume your talking Utah? If so I dont know anyone that has recieved an email yet. Im sure they'll all get sent out sometime today.

Mine came at 3:07 today. No elk, no deer!
My daughter's came at 3:20. No deer, but Wasatch West elk.
We'll both buy spike elk tags and hunt together. Additionally, I'll try for a leftover archery buck deer tag and hunt the Extended Wasatch Front. (I already have an archery antelope tag.)

Got a surprise again, 2 years in a row I drew my 5th choice for cow elk, spring creek dodge this year, hopefully it will be better than last years hunt

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

My girlfriend and I drew Plateau doe antelope tags and she drew a Plateau Boulder West cow elk tag. Shaping up to be another fun hunting season.

deadi,
If you dont mind me asking how many points did you have for cow elk? My sister and brother in law put in for that hunt as their only choice with 2 points each and did not draw.

I had 2 points for elk and 3 for pronghorn. I'm surprised that I drew my first choice on both species.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom