Question???

C

colby10

Okay my dad drew for the muzzleloader deer tag for 2b.. We haven't been able to get down and do any scouting because we live in northern utah and my mom drew a moose tag up here so we have been scouting for that.. im not asking for anyone to give me there hunny hole, but im just wondering if it would be worth driving down for the hunt..
PM's would be great..

LAST EDITED ON Sep-06-08 AT 04:32PM (MST)[p]Your joking right, 2b is a great area to hunt. Seach "NM fourms about 2b"

I guess that depends on what kind of buck your looking for, You Can just turn your tag back in and save yourself some gas money, BUT me I'm spending the diesel money to hotfoot it over there and hope like heck I find one of those monster bucks.

thats all we have been seeing. been archery elk and deer(unit 2b)hunting missed a buck 46 yds. friday, 1st. time I ever raised a bow at a deer. havent been into the elk yet

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom