RAC meetings, range rides and Antlerless info

Amy

Just wanted to post a few quick notes:

1. The May RAC meetings start tonight in southern Utah. Tonight's meeting will be held at Cedar Middle School (2215 W. Royal Hunte Drive, Cedar City) at 7 p.m. The agenda includes quite a few topics: the Division's upland, turkey and crane recommendations; the 2012 buck deer unit boundaries; the 2012 Dedicated Hunter Program proposals and much more. Please attend and share your input if you have concerns or suggestions.

2. The remaining range rides are now on the DWR Web calendar (with as much information as I had available). As I mentioned before, the dates are subject to change, so call the listed contact if you're interested in participating.

3. There will not be a printed Antlerless guidebook this year. Everything you'll need in order to apply (dates, maps, hunt tables, boundaries, etc.) will be on the DWR website by May 24. That will be about a week before the application opens on June 1. I'll post a follow-up message/link here as soon as the Antlerless information and resources are available.

4. There will be a printed Field Regulations guidebook this year. It includes the regulations you need to know while hunting big game (antlered or antlerless). We may have a near-final draft posted to the Web by Thursday. I'll drop a note here as soon as it's online.

That's about it for now. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom