Rack Bracket - Elite 8

Feleno

Long Time Member
Well its getting down do the nitty gritty. We had 4 brackets separated by only a couple votes and a few others that were run aways. Biggest surprise to me so far was Erin Andrews trouncing Scarlett. Heavy favorites like Kate and Megan should see some tougher competition in this round. Vote em up guys! Thanks for playin'

BracketLayout_Elite8.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-10 AT 08:08AM (MST)[p]boz
you may be right. Wouldnt it be something if a MILF wins it all.
Lookin like kate is in serious trouble.

Erin (but only in protest because Feleno rigged the competition by putting up a less than appealing pic of Scarlett and the rest of you idiots voted her out - WHAT?? ARE YOU FREAKING NUTS??

Megan
Jessica
Marissa

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-19-10 AT 11:02AM (MST)[p]Feleno,

We want the books open and Feleno Inc needs to be 100% transparent. What are the numbers for the sweet 16? how many votes were cast? Did these girls come out of the geneal fund and why were they given to F Inc? What are the odds of my girl winning?
How do we know Feleno did not hand pick them? I will not support your cause one second longer until some very serious questions are answered. Maybe we can set up a meeting where all the voices can be heard and we can get some real answers. If I have to pay for it myself I will pay out of my own pocket for a room big enough.

Sincerely,

O_DB

1 Erin (could be a possible upset to win it all)
2 Megan (sorry Brook, you're old news)
3 Jessica (old news but getting hotter with age!)
4 Marisa (to win it all)

- Rich

boot
:) :)
I can tell you the numbers are correct, the calculations were done at SFW (Swindle, Favoritism and Whine) headquarters under the supervision of a certain don. Sure some big money players may have influenced a few of the brackets and maybe some money exchanges were done under the table while people were looking the other way but I don't think a few votes cast opposite of yours will make a difference. You keep voting and eventually you will be rewarded for your efforts. Trust me, the average voter is not getting bent over here. At the conclusion of the tournament I will open my books for all to critique. If I can't answer your questions I'll find somebody that can. And if they can't find anyone to answer your questions, they'll find someone else and the buck will be passed around for so long eventually it will be forgot about.

Feleno,

By you dodging the questions and running circles around the important topics I have no other choice but to jump on board.

1- Kate
2- Megan
3- Jessica
4- Marissa

I think marissa will win it all

Kate

Brook

Jessica Alba

Marrisa

(kate and marria into the finals. kate wins)

You guys need to go watch Underworld or Van helsing!

kate made a great comeback but it appears she's going to be a few votes short of making it to the final foursome. She was one of the heavy favorites to win, but just like Kansas in the NCAA tournament, upsets do happen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom