Rack Bracket - Sweet 16

Feleno

Long Time Member
For the most part the brackets played out I thought they would with just a few upsets. Jessica Alba got the most votes and conversely Rihanna got the fewest (only 1). 3 brackets were separated by just one vote.

Time to vote again... even if your 'team' got knocked out of the tourney.
Bracket2.jpg

1 Kate Beckinsale
2 Scarlett Johannson
3 Brook Burke
4 Megan Fox
5 Bar Rafaeli
6 Jessica Alba
7 Marisa Miller
8 Jessica Biel

Nocked N Loaded

Kate
Erin
Eva
Megan
Jessica
Jessica
Marrisa
Jessica

Making me pick between Jessica Alba and Carrie Underwood is just cruel!!! I pick the tricycle!

Rug
Taylor lost by 3 votes. Sleep easy knowing my numbers are correct as they are verified by Pricewaterhouse. Now get back here with that ball and lets play.

Kate
Erin
Brook
j-lo
Bar
Alba
Marisa
Biel

I cant believe Simpson beat out Kardashian? Brook Burke, Alba and Biel are still in it so I am happy!

Boz
Simpson beat out Kardashian by almost a 2:1 margin. She's a wee heavy for my liking but she still floats my boat.

They all look so good, like ice cream it is hard to choose a flavor to enjoy. Here it goes,,,

Kate
Erin
Brook
Megan
Bar
Jessica
Marisa
Olivia

You guys suck!! Kim Kardashian knocked out in the first round? Seriously? She's Elite 8 material at least!

Steve

"A bit too heavy"?, Feleno? You don't want her to keep scooting away from you when you're hitting it, do you? That big butt acts as an anchor, if you know what I mean! Can I talk that way here? Oh well!!

Steve

1. Kate
2. Erin Andrews
3. Eva Longoria
4. Megan Fox
5. Jessica Simpson
6. Carrie Underwood
7. Marisa Miller
8. Jessica Biel

- Rich

I agree Kardashian has a little cushion, butt you did not specify 5 years ago Jessica or chunky Jessica. I think she has fallen down a bit. Geez lets get technical here!:) I dont care, I would still have Kim as arm candy rather than Jessica. I could carry a conversation with Kim for more than 5 minutes too!

You bunch of squirrel squeezin' puzzies. Can't believe you put through Scarlett and Carrie.
Kate
Erin
Eva
Megan
Jessica
Jessica
Marisa
Jessica

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-10 AT 07:17AM (MST)[p]Kate
Erin
Brook
Megan
Bar
Jessica
Halle
Jenn

i think Kate will breeze through until the final 4 then she might run into some trouble.

Probably going to be a few upsets this round and a few of my favorites will be sent home.

>catch
>if I can't find the winner's
>pair on the internet I'll
>photoshop a set :)

Onelef, If you cant post it on the web feel free to send it to my box

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom