Radio Help

HuntinFoo

I am looking for some good radios and have had bad luck with most. The last set I bought were $100 set of motorolas that were supposed to be 35 mile so I figured they would actually work for a couple of miles. But they only work for about 1/4 to 1/2 mile. what kind of radios do most of you have,and how well do they work? Thanks

Two way radios only work at longer distances when there are no mountains blocking them. Even the best don't work when you are in a canyon and your partner is on the other side of a hill even if it's only a short distance away. I have tried several and they all seem to be about the same.

>Two way radios only work at
>longer distances when there are
>no mountains blocking them.
>Even the best don't work
>when you are in a
>canyon and your partner is
>on the other side of
>a hill even if it's
>only a short distance away.
> I have tried several
>and they all seem to
>be about the same.

+1

Go a little more high tech without too much more cost, using your cell phone. Pretty cool idea...

http://gotenna.com/

There's a reason momma made you eat your vegetables! It works for mule deer too, just ask me how!

It's always amazed me!

97,000 TARDS all on the same Frequency!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom