Raffle for good cause

cantkillathing

Very Active Member
Ok mmers, some of you will not agree with this and that is fine. Can’t please everybody. I won’t argue so if you don’t like it just move on. But I hope each of you will buy a raffle ticket or more. I served 4 years on RAC trying to make difference, been on other boards to try to make a difference, but I know I can’t make a difference in the whole state but I know by focusing on a unit I love and live in I might be able to do something in a smaller realm. There are lots of sportsman in our area ready to make a change and difference, and I am hoping to raise money to help. Go to www.savingmuledeer.com Thank you in advance to all those willing to purchase raffle tickets. The raffle is for a CWMU deer tag on Redd Ranches located on the Lasal Mountain. 5 day guided hunt. Good for anyone not just Utahns, won’t affect your points.

Yeah whether folks agree or not good on you for doing something besides online bitching.
If your successful in raising enough funds take a look at paying wildlife services to do coyote control in areas identified as critical fawning areas from the collar study.

Bought a ticket for littlebuck for valentines lol .
FYI Had trouble signing up for the news letter tho, tried 4 times and it siad there was a problem, try again later....

Ok mmers, some of you will not agree with this and that is fine. Can’t please everybody. I won’t argue so if you don’t like it just move on. But I hope each of you will buy a raffle ticket or more. I served 4 years on RAC trying to make difference, been on other boards to try to make a difference, but I know I can’t make a difference in the whole state but I know by focusing on a unit I love and live in I might be able to do something in a smaller realm. There are lots of sportsman in our area ready to make a change and difference, and I am hoping to raise money to help. Go to www.savingmuledeer.com Thank you in advance to all those willing to purchase raffle tickets. The raffle is for a CWMU deer tag on Redd Ranches located on the Lasal Mountain. 5 day guided hunt. Good for anyone not just Utahns, won’t affect your points.

Good for you cantkillathing. I hope you folks can make some progress. Best of luck...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom