Rain Fall - Gillette/Buffalo/Sheridan/Ten Sleep

J

jpine

Wondering what the water/moisture situation is? Headed for Gillette and Sheridan, buddy is going to Buffalo/Ten Sleep.

Gillette is dry, don't know about Sheridan. Was out tonight and watched deer coming into some ponds that have water. North of Gillette going to Sheridan there is a lot of methane water.
Bob

It's from Methane Gas wells (natural gas) the water comes up with the gas. They have to dispose of the water. Now there are ponds and creeks flowing in places there never has been. In the Powder River Basin which is Gillette to Sheridan there is a lot of this.
Bob

It was over a week ago but I was at Buffalo for an American Legion meeting and the morning(early) I left coming back home it rained really good on the Bighorns and the deer were out everywhere. I saw 10 Muley Bucks just along the highway over to Tensleep--and I had to turn around a couple times and see double takes on a couple of them too.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom