RAIN

cosmic_cowboy

Very Active Member
Yee Haw
Finally got some rain up here in 53, .20" on Friday and .50" last night. Hope the fires got some to. Probably not enough to fill the tanks but its a good start.

CC

Got maybe a tenth last eve,enough to wet the ground. More in forecast for this week. We need a couple gully washers,but any will help!!

It is greening up here and there even before the rain its been sputtering rain through out... Nice to have some in the city! I have seen some good bulls alread and bucks! Goats next month already!!

Started early today and has been going at it all afternoon here. Quite a thunder and lightning show! And my ground is getting some moisture finally...bring it on!

Someone did a good rain dance, Glad to hear the rain is falling.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Just got back from unit 47 & 59, there was a lot of water up there. Lots of tanks full and grass was really green and getting tall. It was good to see

Quemado was muddy this morning,15 and the Gila /Apache forests have been getting some.Heard Datil and the plains got some.
And it's pouring at my place this afternoon,lots of local lighting!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom