Raise that debt, raise that debt

Don't worry, those tax cuts are really going to kick in this year .

We're going to have so much money coming it it's going to be " fabulous " . you're going to love it believe me.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-19 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]The real story on the first year of the new tax law will be coming out soon, too. Here firmly in the middle class, withholding from my checks was slightly less in 2018 than 2017, however with most of my return completed for 18, my actual final tax liability looks to be up a bit under the new law.

Quick question.... How much of that 1 trillion is interest on previous debt?

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

Nice try, you mean including Trump's debt ? about half. this is our excuse for raising it " bigly " every year to eternity ?

The tax cuts were supposed to pay for themselves and the excess was to pay down the debt. this simply isn't working as advertised just like 90% of the experts said it wouldn't.

If it doesn't work out in 2019 it will be safe to say we have us another Mexican wall or great healthcare for all thing going.

Anyone want to bet we have a budget surplus this year ? anyone ? huh ? I can't hear you ?..

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-19 AT 09:48AM (MST)[p]>Quick question.... How much of that
>1 trillion is interest on
>previous debt?
>
>*We are all in the same
>boat, just
>wishing to be hunting right now!*
>

Quick question, what have rising interest rates done to the debt? Wouldn't not borrowing more and dealing with the causes of our debt be better than fighting over a Mexican paid for wall?

Can you show me where Trump has stood as firm on dealing with our deficit as he has on the wall? Trump supporters always major in the minors.

Remember when Obama was running up the debt and republicans howled like wolves that it was going to ruin the nation? Now, Meh, Trump gets a pass because, well he is republican and he shouldn't be held to the same standard as a democrat.

Nemont

Obama went from 11 trillion to 20 trillion. he DOUBLED our national debt. Changes do need to be made. you complaining about "republicans" crying about obama adding 10 trillion to our debt(mostly new debt i might add) compared to 1 trillion(with halls of that being paid for obama debt) shows your actual ineptitude to understand how things work. let's take out the hundreds of billions we are paying to illegal aliens and interest from obama loans(wish we could, but CANNOT, using this to make an example for you) and we would actually be paying down our debt. We are STILL ADDING debt to pay for obamas stupid mistakes, but you guys just want to blame trump. I do agree we need to figure out a way(like cutting pay for all these cry baby politicians) to lower our debt. It is not as out of control as it were just a couple years ago though.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-19 AT 10:18AM (MST)[p]That is right Trump can't be blamed for the deficits on his watch because of Obama. What was the deficit the last year of Obama's term? Why is it higher by $380 Billion after Trump's first budget year and on into the future?

It shows you are not serious about dealing with it given that for 6 years every one of Obama's Trillions came out of a Republican controlled House, where every spending bill must originate. So if Obama ran up the debt with a Republican majority House, then explain why you give Trump a pass?

Name a single thing Trump has done to deal with the causes of our debt? Spending? He signed a massive new spending bill that increase both Defense and Non Defense Discretionary spending. Revenue? Nope. Done anything regarding Medicare and Medicaid? Nope.

So keep pretending you care because our debt is a bipartisan issue that is a result of wild @ss spending and wild @ss tax cuts. Both sides have gotten what then want but you want to only blame it on Obama's screw ups.

Name a time in a rapidly expanding economy where we added a Trillion a year to our debt? Make the conservative case for digging a deeper hole.

Nemont

>
>
> The Midwest this week
>is putting a freeze on
>all spending . ?

well one thing is for sure, not a single Californian would be tough enough to weather such a freeze.

Nemont

It is worth mentioning Obama's debt began in the worst recession since the great depression. Trump took over a record high stock market and the longest jobs growth run in US history.

one can make a valid argument Obama spent too much. can't argue it. however there is no argument to defend Trump's debt. none whatsoever , and his tax cuts are making it even worse.

Facts complicate even the best organized lies.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>>
>>
>> The Midwest this week
>>is putting a freeze on
>>all spending . ?
>
>well one thing is for sure,
>not a single Californian would
>be tough enough to weather
>such a freeze.
>
>
>Nemont

You would starve to death without Sunny California, good luck with your greenhouse

As a native of CA (though I left at 18), I think the temperatures they are freaking out about are not that exciting. You're in Montana right? I spent some time there in my early 20's, and I remember two things- Its regularly far colder than folks are freaking out about in the mid-west, and there were far too many Californians for my taste. ;)

>> The Midwest this week
>>is putting a freeze on
>>all spending . ?
>
>well one thing is for sure,
>not a single Californian would
>be tough enough to weather
>such a freeze.
>
>
>Nemont

>You would starve to death
>without Sunny California, good luck
>with your greenhouse

Yeah it would be tough to eat steak, prime rib, burgers, pork chops, bacon and pulled pork every day out here. But the land of Fruits and nuts would know with all you tofu eaters.

Nemont

Awe shucks. the tax cuts didn't pay for themselves and all it did was give the rich another big break ? no kidding ? oh well .that's what everyone said it would do and they were right, huh. okay at least we have one campaign promise fulfilled even if it is just a big debt monster for the next generations. and we don't care about that do we.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-trump-apos-1-5-120826303.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>>
>>
>> The Midwest this week
>>is putting a freeze on
>>all spending . ?
>
>
>What country is the "Midwest"?

Yours could be Lovelock Nevada

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-19 AT 05:51PM (MST)[p]Another example of stupid on steroids...

Sorry Fatback, intellectual honesty starts with a conversation based on facts. You are insultingly ignorant on your facts, go learn something and stop embarrassing yourself.

https://www.thebalance.com/deficit-by-president-what-budget-deficits-hide-3306151

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-doe-loans-idUSKCN0IX0A120141113

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/do...-illegal-immigration-cost-america-not-n950981

Every ill-informed statement below showcases the divide between a world of facts and a world of Trumpian facts.

"Obama went from 11 trillion to 20 trillion. he DOUBLED our national debt. Changes do need to be made. you complaining about "republicans" crying about obama adding 10 trillion to our debt(mostly new debt i might add) compared to 1 trillion(with halls of that being paid for obama debt) shows your actual ineptitude to understand how things work. let's take out the hundreds of billions we are paying to illegal aliens and interest from obama loans(wish we could, but CANNOT, using this to make an example for you) and we would actually be paying down our debt. We are STILL ADDING debt to pay for obamas stupid mistakes, but you guys just want to blame trump. I do agree we need to figure out a way(like cutting pay for all these cry baby politicians) to lower our debt. It is not as out of control as it were just a couple years ago though."

In FY 2015 the budget deficit was $438 Billion, in FY 2019 under Trump and passed by a Republican House 2018 it is projected to be $984 Billion. Trump is adding to the debt at a 2:1 ratio over Obama.

Again, stop embarrassing yourself fatback and do 20 minutes of research next time you want to turn up the volume on stupid. Stop and do some research.

We already have a RELH we don't really need another Faux fact puppet. What's next? "It's a mass cover up".

There is a reason why Nemont tries to remind you whiteist of white trumpflakes to acknowledge the deficit spending taking place under a tri-fecta. You mock him when he is only pointing out facts, facts that fly in the face of conservatism. Conservatism is the foundation of the Republican Party...which is why I say, RIP GOP 2016.

Hopefully while you explore those links and educate yourself keep in mind that Obama put an end to $2.7 Trillion off-the-books gimmicks that Bush Jr played. Obama included the off-book transactions knowing he would take the fall in the numbers game. Subtract that amount and add in profits paid back by investments on government loans and Obama was clearly pretty hawkish on deficit spending.

Keep in mind both Jr, Obama, and Trump have known increases that would happen during their tenure like Medicare etc. Government deficit spending if you truly are a conservative as a rule should occur only under 2 circumstances, war or a poor economy.

You just picked ONE YEAR to argue with over a whole term. Not one thing I put was false.... This is why people cannot converse with you guys. Oh and muellers investigation is reportedly over, so lets see this smoking gun! That would trump all else, seeing if there was a reason to investigate, or if it was all smoke and mirrors.... should be finding out soon.

>seeing if there was a
>reason to investigate, or if
>it was all smoke and
>mirrors.... should be finding out
>soon.

Not necessarily. If the DOJ opinion is a sitting President can't be indicted, they'll seal the indictment to protect against Statute of Limitations and wait until he's out of office to go public. It's entirely possible he could be arrested shortly after leaving office, though we'd know nothing beforehand.

I'm not making a comment here on whether he'll eventually be indicted or not, or committed a crime or not... just that the timeline is longer than many realize.

Grizzly

Sure, and any day now Obama and Hillary will be arrested. 6 more years.

#livelikezac

well.....at least it only took a 29 man swat team, 17 vehicles, a helicopter, and CNN on site to get Roger Stone in cuffs...

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-19 AT 08:36PM (MST)[p]"Not one thing I put was false...."

Every single thing you said was false.

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-19
>AT 08:36?PM (MST)

>
>"Not one thing I put was
>false...."
>
>Every single thing you said was
>false.

we have no doubt

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-19 AT 10:32AM (MST)[p]

If a penny saved is a penny earned isn't a penny earned a penny earned as well ?

You pay off debt by spending less, paying more, or both. I know this is hard for you to understand, but it's true. since the Reagan era we've been spending more and paying less and it hasn't worked. no, it's true. Trump has proven he has no intention of spending less and he managed to have us pay even less. and it hasn't helped ? what a mystery huh?

So more revenue might be a way to break the downward cycle. your tax cuts did not produce the economic benefits as promised. now we have to try something even more drastic to do damage control.

You never did answer my question, what is MAGA ? when was America great ? maybe it was when we had a 70% tax bracket and we paid our bills ? was that it ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-19
>AT 10:32?AM (MST)

>
>
>
>If a penny saved is a
>penny earned isn't a penny
>earned a penny earned as
>well ?
>
>
> You pay off debt by
>spending less, paying more, or
>both. I know this
>is hard for you to
>understand, but it's true.
> since the Reagan era
>we've been spending more and
>paying less and it hasn't
>worked. no, it's true.
> Trump has proven
>he has no intention of
>spending less and he managed
>to have us pay even
>less. and it hasn't
>helped ? what a
>mystery huh?
>
>
>So more revenue might be a
>way to break the downward
>cycle. your tax cuts
>did not produce the economic
>benefits as promised. now
>we have to try something
>even more drastic to do
>damage control.
>
>
>You never did answer my question,
>what is MAGA ?
>when was America great ?
> maybe it was when
>we had a 70% tax
>bracket and we paid our
>bills ? was that
>it ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
Is your name Kamala Cortez?

No.

If it was I'd be too busy kicking Trump's azz to waste time talking to losers like you.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom