Ram Guess Score

S

Sheepshooter

I've really enjoyed these guess the score posts . So thought I'd try one . Guess the gross score of this ram .

fc78e1c2.jpg

fc78e1c0.jpg

fc78e1c1.jpg

166--------great character in this ole Ram, Broomed on one side and sweeping/flaring on the other side!! Where did he come out of?

Hey thats trick photography or something!! you got no broom on either side in one photo and in the other two photo's ya got different sides broomed!!! You sell used cars !!

I agree, that second photo looks like length was added to his left side and the horns look flared out....

Just got back from the car lot tryin to git some sucka's to buy sum carz frum me.

Ok enough of that . Just learned how to post pics . Not sure how to alter a photo . If you were to look closely about 3 inches up from the broomed portion of the horn where it is darker you will see where the horns flare out . No trick photography , sometimes side photos are not really 3-d . Sorry just trying to post some pics thought some people might enjoy trying to guess the score . And yes the horns do flare out as do many desert rams .

Anyways for those who are guessing the score Paul was pretty much right on . 160 4/8 .

By the way take no offense on the above posts questioning my authenticity , execept being called a used car salesman some of those guys drive me nuts .

Steve

HaHa--just teasing about the used car deal! Posting photo's can be challenging until ya get it down real good like deerking does.
Good ram for sure. Where did he come out of? bow-rifle-mzzldr??

Just goes to show you pictures can be very deceptive from different angles. Very nice sheep, let us in on the story.

DK--I'm off by 6 POINTS !! how embarrassing! maybe 2-3 is bad for me haha!

Those '4 pref. point' sheep draw hunters have really thrown my Colo. sheep appl./strategy in the toilet!

Guess I just have to go with the ole 'gotta apply to draw' theory and hope!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom