Ram is on the Wall!

ksherm

My brother, Joe Penovich bagged this awesome Desert Ram on the North San Rafael in 2011. Here is a before pic and some after pics.

JOE WRITES:
A big THANK YOU to Jay & Shan Ogden, Ogden's Taxidermy. What an amazing job! It's exactly what I wanted!!

Ogden's Taxidermy
Jay & Shan Ogden
Richfield, Utah

5478dscn1402.jpg

1250dscn1576.jpg

7040dscn1579.jpg

5672dscn1582.jpg

262dscn1584.jpg

8213dscn1585.jpg

Thanks everyone! The mount is awesome! Couldn't of asked for a better job and fast. I told my brother I was half owner since I was with him almost every day of the hunt not to mention spotted the ram for him:) I beleive I should be able to display it in my home for half of the year. LMAO:) Don't think he is buying it. I drew a Fall Archery Bear tag in Utah, so I'm crossing my fingers to bag one and finally get a full size mount in my place. Good luck to everyone who drew this year! If anyone drew the North San Rafael for Desert Rams feel free to give us a jingle. We would love to help out!

Great mount! I drew a tag this year and am looking to get a similar mount but I am not sure if I have enough room. Can you tell me the total height of the entire mount including the base?

greyghost,

Here are the measurements my brother sent to me.
Base: 46" wide
Bottom of base to top of horns: 50" high

My brother built a wood template of that section of wall and gave it to his taxidermist so he could get the exact measurement and angle. It worked perfectly! Good luck on your up-coming hunt!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom