Rancho De Suenos, Clayton?

hunting1

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-08 AT 08:02PM (MST)[p]Hello Nuevo Mexico Hermanos! I drew my antelope tag for the Rancho De Suenos. Anyone ever hunt there? I have been trying to get a hold of the owner, but can you explain how the whole deal works. Thanks, Larry

Congrats on the draw. I have never hunted that ranch but can tell you that country is plum full of goats. You should be receiving a packet in the mail with contact info and lats time I drew a rifle tag for lopes , I also received a map of the property. Again congrats on the draw , you should have a blast!

I am very excited! 15-years of apps and finally got drawn. I have left messages but have not reached him. I did get the map, but do I just show up or what? I will keep trying him, but would like to speak to the owner. A month to go!

hunting1

good luck! I never heard of that ranch but I am sure load of antelope since clayton are always full of antelopes!

good luck

vinihunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom