Randy Johnson

eelgrass

Long Time Member
The baseball pitcher. I heard he was voted into the Hall of Fame. Well deserved, IMO.

Who could forget, arguably, his most famous pitch? I think the Dove had to walk it off.:)

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Congrats to The Big Unit, Pedro, Smoltz, and Biggio. All are deserving. There were some others who got left out that deserve to be there too. Too bad the baseball writers are still pissed off at Mark McGwire, Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, and Sammy Sosa. Can hardly believe they aren't in there. They were just as big as Johnson, Martinez, Smoltz, Biggio, Maddux, Glavine, and the rest from that time period in baseball.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

1002big_unit.jpg

Hope he goes into the hall a Mariner.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I think most likely he will Kingfish, he played the majority of his career there but he did win his World Series ring as a Diamondback. So, you never know, but when I think of him, I think of him as a Mariner.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Randy Johnson played his High School Baseball at the same High School that i was the starting Varsity Catcher for three years. He donated a lot of money to make that Baseball facility a LOT nicer that it ever was.

To say the least, he's not the type of pitcher that most would claim as a comfortable at bat.

I personally don't care about the Hall of Fame anymore. It's a joke to not have some of the very best to have played the game not in there.

Most all the guys in there used something to get a edge be it greenies or Coke, something. Roids been around since the 70's at least as the other Linebacker i played college ball with, told me that he used them and it showed. To say one guy is a cheater and another wasn't and to include or not based on if they got caught or not, is ridiculous at best.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Pete Rose is not allowed in the Hall. Pete Rose is not even allowed in the hall of his own house. Funniest commercial I've seen in a long time.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom