Randy Ulmers Fall Kills! (Pic's)

GotBowAz

Very Active Member
This was sent to me from a friend this morning. Has anyone see these or this story anywhere?? I tried to Google it and still can't find it. I would love to hear the full stories if Randy wrote them. I met Randy at Cabela?s when the expo was here in Arizona Back in February 2010. What a great guy and fun to talk to. What awesome animals Randy!! Congrats you really do your homework and consistently execute!

GBA

> > Hey everyone, Here's some pictures of the 3 bucks and the bull I shot
> > this fall.
> > Shawn and Cory Lytle each helped me at different times on my Nevada
> > buck. I found the buck on the 9th day of the hunt and Shawn came and
> > helped me get him killed.
> > My nephew Zach helped me on my Colorado deer. We had a lot of
> > competition on that hunt, but were finally able to get the buck we were
> > after. The picture is of Zach packing him out.

> > Zach also helped me on the New Mexico deer hunt. He spotted the deer
> > before sunrise one morning moving into a juniper finger and then lost
> > him right away as he went behind the trees. We repositioned to try to
> > find him again and Zach found him bedded in the P-Js with just his nose
> > and main beam sticking out. I slipped into position and waited for him
> > to stand up, which he did at noon and I arrowed him.
> > Corey Kasun, Bobby McFadden and Blake Chapman, each helped me at
> > different times during my AZ elk hunt. I found this bull with about 30
> > cows late in the evening with just 3 days left in the hunt. I crawled in
> > amongst his cows and got him when he chased a smaller bull by me. He had
> > about 8 inches broken off his 4th point, but even with the break, he
> > just missed 400 by a few inches.
> > I had fantastic help on each of these animals by some very good guys
> > and I appreciate their help immensely!

> > Good luck this fall!

> > Randy

585710a-z_2edcomp.jpg

370010a-zbasescomp.jpg

135610azroelkedcomp.jpg

735710copackcompcrop.jpg

516010nevcorcomp.jpg

Im not a member of B&C Kilo so I can't see them. I do have a question and please excuse my ignorance but why would they be on B&C instead of P&Y?

Justr_86, Curious as to why don't you think he killed these animals. They don't look photo shopped to me but I'm no expert. I have his deer from last year Colorado hunt signed and autographed by Randy. I will look at it again today when I get home but I don't think any of these are the same deer.

GBA

I'm not knocking him at all. I think he is a really good hunter. It just looks to me like someone photoshopped his face on. They just don't look right to me.

I may be wrong, JMO. If I am congrats Randy on some killer animals.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

That would be the first time i have seen someone strap an entire deer to their pack!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

I think the big rock in the first photo looks phony as hell! I wonder if it is really a rock at all???

D13er, takes one to know one? :p and gosh it's a good feeling, like I fit in up and amongst the losers and all, ha ha ha

When I went to the site or a site for B&C it asked me to become a member. Im not too computer savvy yet but I am getting better. However because I could not check anything out I assumed you had to become a member to see what was in there. I will check out the link posted. Thanks!

GBA

I agree on the hate card!

I am ENVIOUS AS HELL !!

Ran Ulmer is a stud he kills these monsters every year! The negative comments flow and flow (Guided hunt, private land and with all that money he can hunt in places you and I can't) but you still have to seal the deal and get in range and make the shot!And on animals like these that is a BIG DEAL!!!!! Y

You see guys that do it from time to time but he is relentlessly consistent about it and I gotta give him all the credit in the world!

Not photoshop IMO if it was just some guy I might suspect something fishy but not with him.

I used to put whole deer on my back with and without a pack frame before I buggered my low back with 3 blown discs. They were blacktails though LOL! But half of mulies a time or two and that is what the photo above is.

This will all eventually be confirmed and the haters will have to eat crow!

Bill

Randy Ulmer has a long storied history of taking whooper
bucks in Colorado and Nevada and I see no reason for any
fraud on his part.
He is spoken highly in the hunting community and IMO is
a solid citizen with a well earned reputation for taking
giant velvet bucks.
Congratulations to Randy on his many awesome trophies.

ELDORADO

The best money can buy. We'd all have pretty awesome trophy rooms if we had Randy's tags and resources. If I were in his position, I'd be doing exactly the same thing. Beautiful animals.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-07-10 AT 11:38AM (MST)[p]Notice the "state of the art/latest/greatest" camo pattern his is wearing in 3 of the 4 photos!!! LOL

Just goes to show you, break up your outline with the camo pattern that is on sale. Buy for function, but don't spend extra on a certain camo pattern.

By the way, the ears on that rock are too droopy!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

WOW - two huge ugly velvet racks. (Just my little opinion - don't like velvet).

The pic of that elk, with the camera angle, him on his knees and far back, make it look 10 feet tall. Not saying it isn't HUGE - it just makes it look a lot bigger than it is.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

As I mentioned above he is a really great guy to talk to as well. He does not in any way make you feel less than or that he is better than anyone else. I got the feeling he was like the average Joe. You can ask him anything on his spot and stalks of anyone of his hunts and he will tell you how it all went down including any mistakes he may of made along the way. He is also very interested in your hunt stories and time in the field as well so there really seems to be an honest equal balance there that really make him not only an incredible hunter but a great person as well.I do wonder if he killed any of those great animals with Rusty?s broadhead or if he is still shooting Rage.

GBA

I cant believe you Utards are talking crap about Randy Ulmer. This guy has been slaying monsters with a bow longer than you have been alive. Get a clue.

Congrats go out to Randy on another great season.

One of the nicest guys you would want to meet and a great ambassador in the sport.

4678aec03a21ae00.jpg

I carried the front half of a muley on my pack frame at age 14 Im sure a grown individual can handle it.

I love it when people say its "photo shop". "It looks like its just his face". "That looks like a fake rock".

Anybody that know anything about Randy Ulmer knows he kills huge animals. If there is going to be some photo shop work done its going to be someone else's face over Randy's face. Not the other way around.

And anyone that has ever looked through a cabelas magazine should know who Randy Ulmer is.

Sad part is the entire discussion is of people's doubt and jealousy not the outstanding animals in the photos.

This supports my feeling that I don't think it would be all that great to be a hunting celeb. If you kill a huge buck its "well of course he did with all that money and opportunity and the best tags and guides anybody could do it" and if you don't kill its "what a POS anybody in his shoes should be able to get a booner every time".

Anybody who has bowhunted BIG animals knows that the first is B.S. although with enough opportunities even some of the guys who say that crap could get one or two but the number he gets? I don't think so.

Now for what I really want to talk about how about the burrs on the bases of that mulie? WOW!!!

Bill

I'm not knocking him. I think he is a great hunter! I just think the pictures look off to me.

Never brag about your shooting or your dog until AFTER the hunt!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Even with the money, guides, private land, one still has to make a shot on world class animals and randy does that like no other. Everybody has the misconception that its easy to do. Ive hunted with a guide before and hunted private property and i dont have near the the animals he does..just my .02

Tagstoop, apparently failed to get the sarcasm in the fake rock post. Think about it for a moment. If you want I can explain it for you?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom