Range Finding Binoc - Remote Waypoint Question

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
While researching the current crop of range finding binoculars, I see this remote waypoint option. Does it use a free app for that? Or do I have to subscribe to something like OnX? I have OnX but not really interested in subscribing to anything else I have to pay for.

As far as the RFs go, heard lots of good things about the Leica, but their $2700 price tag is steering me away from them. That has me looking at the Vortex Fury AB, the Leupold BX4 HD TBR-W, and the Sig 6K/10K series. Anyone have either of these with any comments?

The ballistics calculations also sound intriguing, but I limit my shots to 400 yards. Oh, and I shoot a slingshot so not sure rocks are in the database anyway. :D:D

Thanks!

I have the Leica Pros and could not be happier, "Buy once-Cry Once" The Waypoint pins work on Google Maps and Basemaps. I think onX is coming soon. The GPS Tracker that is part on the Leica App. works great.
The Ballistics are easy to set up and surprised me the difference related to altitude.
I spent some time with the Swaros and they are also impressive.
Call Cameraland they made me a Great Deal.

Thanks RR. I looked, and Basemaps is only $30 a year. And GoogleMaps is free with my phone.

I was following your recent post regarding RF Binocs. The Leicas definitely come with strong recommendations.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom