Rangefinder Bino alternative??

pschultheis

This is my situation. I currently have Swaros 10x50s that I love but find myself bow hunting more then anything these days. I am aware of my option with Leica BRFs but have a few real problems with them.

1. Ergonomically they do not work well for me with the button being on the left side. In a stalking situation I struggle pushing that button without switching my bow to my other hand.

2. I do not find that the optics is as good as my Swaro's. This is my opinion and my eyes only.

3. Price, I struggle spending $2000 or more on a product when I think they are ergonomically flawed and have lesser optics then what I already own.

Now, that all being said, I can't be the only one who feels this way. Not to mention there has to be a market for this product in that other companies are trying to develop something to compete with. Is there anything on the horizon? Vortex maybe?

I was just hoping that someone here was in the know more then I am.

Thank for your input,

Paul

actually if I read correctly the Leupold has the angle compensation. The guy at Cabelas said they get accurate readings on game size objects to about 800 yards. I realize the glass may not be as good or even close to the Leica but the Leupold has always been a good brand and they really stand behind their product.Plus it is almost $2K still in my pocket vs. the Leica. Anyone have the Leupold rangefinder bino that would care to comment on them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom