Rangefinder Scope

elkhuntr

Does any one have any insight on these? I see Nikon,Burris,Bushnell, and Zeiss are making these. I was wondering how well the range finders work? Is it worth it or should I just stick with a range finder and a scope?
Thanks Elkuntr

My personal feeling is that they are not worth the money, but then again that is from someone that lives in Wyoming and they are illegal here.

kilowatt,

It's in the Wyoming Game and Fish Dept. Laws book, sec.23-6-208, "Forfeiture of devices and equipment used in taking game illegally". Any artificial Light source which is mounted to a bow or firearm is illegal for the taking of game animals, including ill. reticals and fiber optic pin lights and since the rangefinding rifle scopes are battery operated I am pretty certain they would apply also.

wyoelkchaser

This part I knew about:
source which is mounted to a bow or firearm is illegal for the taking of game animals, including ill. reticals and fiber optic pin lights.

This part is what you are assuming:
since the rangefinding rifle scopes are battery operated I am pretty certain they would apply also.

Think it could or would be judged in the field by F&G officer? I doubt it but then who knows for sure. INTERESTING THOUGHT.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom