Rangefinding binos

4point

I,m thinking about buying a rangefinding binocular,but can't decide on Leica Geovids 10X42, Zeiss Victory RF 10X45 or Swarovski EL Range 10X42. What is your opinion on these.

I've played with them all and the Swaro's are the most egronomic and the brightest in my opinion. Plus the Swaro's have TBR in them. I hunted with the old geovids, they were a really clear, just a little dark at low light conditions.

>I,m thinking about buying a rangefinding
>binocular,but can't decide on Leica
>Geovids 10X42, Zeiss Victory RF
>10X45 or Swarovski EL Range
>10X42. What is your opinion
>on these.

I'm in the same boat here. For lunch today I went and looked at all three. I did not like the way the Swarovski felt in my hand because of the ridges on the bottom. I am now thinking about the Zeiss more because they have the BIS and feel better in my hands. The Zeiss have a higher twilight factor, larger exit pupil, and the range button is on the right side. Optically, I have to say that they are so close. I know most people on here seem to think the Swarovski are brighter. I dunno.

I do know I can also buy the Zeiss for a couple bucks less.

I have an as-new pair of 10X45 RFs with box and all accessories (all unopened) P e r f e c t in every way. New Warranty card and everything. Zeiss quality.
I had the geovids prior to these; they were great, but not Zeiss clarity.
PM me if you are interested...

F

You do lose a little light transmission vs a non rangefinding pair of simmilar quality. The laser reqires extra coatings to make it eye safe.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom