Rawhide Creek Ranches?

HullinPhx

Very Active Member
Anybody know anything about these guys? They are based in Montana and Wyoming, I have a chance to hunt with them in the fall for both Mule Deer and Antelope.

Thanks,

John

John,
This Outfitter is based out of Thousand Oaks, CA and have seen hunts of his on OLN etc. Not possitive, but he could be a friend of either Eastman's or Zumbo or even both of them. He has some good ranches that he leases from what I have seen on the programs and take some nice bucks ever once in awhile too.

Brian

I hunted with them last year and was not impressed with the
operation, If you have any ?'s you can contact me at 916-417-3088

George

Dude don't sweat it, you and I are going Lope hunting here on our home turf... New rifles and all!

JG >>-------->

I've always heard pretty good things about em'. In most of the Eastmans deer videos they seem to hunt with em' alot. Usually out of the Montana location. Great oppurtuntiy to hunt both Muleys and Antelope. You should call them before you decide.

I Guess if I had a magazine,videos,and a tv show they might have
taken me to the "HONEY HOLES"

earlier this year when I was looking into montana for a elk/deer hunt I read about them, they sent me a brochure in the mail and I looked at thier website. the owner guy even put a little note on my brochure about how he was just down here in southern arizona on a javelina hunt, I thought they might be kinda ok. then I went to the sportsmens expo thing in phoenix on the first day. I saw thier booth so I walked up to maybe chat with the guy who wrote me. well that is the blonde guy, the owner I think who wrote me, he was busy when I walked up. but this other guy, middle aged, brown hair taller than me came up to me. I think he said he was a guide with the outfit. that guy rubbed me the wrong way so much I won't even hunt in montana. kind of a real jerk off "yeah we have alot of deer" "but we are booked solid for the next two years" well then what the ##### are you doing at the hunting expo selling hunts, when I told him I just got a brochure in the mail asking me if I wanted to hunt with them THIS year he told me "oh, you must have gotten one from last year" W.T.F. !!!!!!!! maybe the owner might be ok ? don't know- I never got past the jerk off to find out, but that guy won't get my money. CALL REFERENCES !!!!! remember who you are and who the "wealthy" hunters are. like the guy said above "if you owned a magazine and tv show you would get the best hunts too" well I'm guessing you don't, so remember than when you do your bidding.
M WAITE, AZ.

I hunted with rawhide last year during the thanksgiving wk,My buddy and I killed two mule deer one 22" 4x4 very tall!!! and
a 20" 5x4 tall,the first 5min of my hunt I have a 26-28" 4x3
dark horned at 50yrds the guide tells me not to shoot that there
was better bucks "I should have shot him" I did not see another
deer bigger than 20" for 3 days, I did see two good bucks about
1,000yrds out but we couldn't get to them in the truck so the guide said oh well (BS) i don't know about you guys but when you
spend alot of money on a hunt you'll do what it takes to kill a
decent buck (THESE GUIDES LOVE THER TRUCKS) I don't mind driving
around in the truck but when I spot something good it's time
to put a game plan together and go hunt!!!! another problem was
you had to end your hunt every morning at 9:30 so that you could get back for the sit down breakfast (BS) "GIVE ME A BANANA AND
SOME WATER AND LETS HUNT ALL DAY" then you had nap time until
2pm then you were ready for the evening hunt.Guess what I killed
my deer on the last day at 1pm because i complained about sitting
around camp more then hunting.The blond guy is so cocky!!!! I don"t know how he hasn't been KO,that's probably why the eastman
boys don't hunt with them anymore because of the "justalike attitudes" they had a falllen out is what one of the guides told us.I could go on and on about these guys and so could the local
boys in Broadus Mt,so save your money and buy some Colorado
vouchers and you will kill just as good or better deer (4th season) Good luck....

hey call this guy ben brown at www.trailblazehunting.com he seems like a really nice guy and has ALOT of contacts with outfitters everywhere, he also has access to alot of colorado vouchers, new mexico vouchers, etc. I have not hunted with him personally but would in a heartbeat if given the chance. it costs NOTHING to have a telephone call with the guy. might get you some info for future years as well.

M WAITE, AZ.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom