RCBS press-free

Canvsbk

I will be glad to donate a RCBS press, Ohaus scale and assorted other stuff that's gathering dust on my bench as a pay it forward to:

I would prefer a younger person who currently doesn't reload. I'm thinking out west somewhere as I really enjoy my time spent out there. You will still need to get some another stuff but this should take a big bite out of the initial start up cost.
I may or may not also be able to throw in dies and brass depending on caliber. Don't really know how to decide if there's more than 1 person that needs this stuff, we'll give it a week or so and maybe have a little drawing or some thing.
Thanks to all from here who have helped me with my questions on other things.

Semper Fi

Have been wanting to get one for awhile now to show my kids how to reload. I have one turning 14 in 3 weeks and one who just turned seven. Almost purchased one when all the crazy stuff hit, but waited too long and realized it was going to be hard to find everything. The oldest really likes his new guns and I think he would really be in to the reloading thing and hopefully my youngest as well. I think that is a pretty neat thing you are doing. Thought I would reply to keep us in mind if you don't find someone else. Thanks.

Canvsbk-

That is a very generous offer. I hope you find an anxious and deserving young person. Good work!

Hawkeye

>
>I will be glad to donate
>a RCBS press, Ohaus scale
>and assorted other stuff that's
>gathering dust on my bench
>as a pay it forward
>to:
>
>I would prefer a younger person
>who currently doesn't reload. I'm
>thinking out west somewhere as
>I really enjoy my time
>spent out there. You will
>still need to get some
>another stuff but this should
>take a big bite out
>of the initial start up
>cost.
>I may or may not also
>be able to throw in
>dies and brass depending on
>caliber. Don't really know how
>to decide if there's more
>than 1 person that needs
>this stuff, we'll give it
>a week or so and
>maybe have a little drawing
>or some thing.
>Thanks to all from here who
>have helped me with my
>questions on other things.
>
>
>
>
>Semper Fi

Hawkeye

Browning A-Bolt 300 Win Mag
Winchester Apex .50 Cal
Mathews Drenalin LD

My son-in-law really wants to reload. He and my daughter got married last year and bought an older house they are trying to remodel and the expenses are eating them up. He also has joint custody of his 5 year old daughter from a previous marriage, and is paying child support.

We live in rural Wyoming and he loves to hunt predators, especially coyotes. He also loves to shoot prairie dogs, but can't go very often often because of the ammo costs.

He and my daughter both work, and she wanted to get him a reloading set up for Christmas, but they couldn't swing it this year.

I'm not sure if it makes any difference, but I would pay for the stuff if the price is reasonable, or would make a contribution to a conservation group or another cause if that seems appropriate.

Thanks for making this generous offer and for encouraging young people to get into reloading. It's a good gesture and more of us should do it when the times are right.

You know that sounds like a good place for this stuff. Let's end this right here.
Pm sent
Thanks so much

Semper Fi

Pretty generous offer!
Someone should be happy with the stuff.
Well done man
Zeke

Called and emailed with CANVSBK and he is a stand up guy. He's getting the stuff to my son-in-law and we can't say how much this kind gesture is appreciated. We agreed to take a young person on a hunt to keep the chain going. We'll do that and send some pictures along with a huge thank you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom