Reaching Higher

NeMont

Long Time Member
Must make all the Trump lovers jump for joy. Their beloved is overseeing 10 year highs in our trade deficit and all the while rapidly expanding the deficit and debt.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...t-jumps-to-10-year-high-in-2018-idUSKCN1QN1M4

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...deficit-widens-77-percent-as-revenue-declines

Quote:
The budget gap widened 77 percent compared with the same October-January period a year earlier, according to the Treasury monthly budget report released on Tuesday, which was delayed by the government shutdown. Receipts fell by 2 percent to $1.1 trillion, while spending rose 9 percent to $1.4 trillion.

Tax receipts fell for both corporations and individuals, the Treasury data showed.

#trumpsupporterslovedebt#Trumploversdon'tcare

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-19 AT 10:28AM (MST)[p]>>Terrible! I wonder what the solution
>>would be?
>
>
> We can
>all drink Crown

They tried that and it's not working. Neither has marijuana or opioids.

Then vote for the democrats again. Universal healthcare will put you out of biz and bankrupt the nation. Just listen to the things they are proposing and let me know what is going to help spending.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-19 AT 11:31AM (MST)[p]

>Then vote for the democrats again.
>Universal healthcare will put you
>out of biz and bankrupt
>the nation. Just listen to
>the things they are proposing
>and let me know what
>is going to help spending.
>

Since I have not voted for a Democrat for any office I don't see what your first sentence matters. Universal health care will put me out of business? I don't think that is accurate but hey if it makes you think Trump is the greatest then have at it. More likely it would destroy medicare as you know it and lead to massive cuts in services to older Americans. That isn't exactly a winner in my book.

How about holding the current crop of Republicans to task for allowing so much spending and borrowing without much caring about the results. What are you going to say when a Democrat gets in there? "We showed you how to borrow and spend but now we shouldn't because Trump isn't president"?

When you look that other way when your guy does it, you lose all high ground you could have claimed

Nemont

Kamala says no private insurance at all. Yes it would hurt medicare people who had to pay into the system. AOC wants to forgive student loans for 1.5 Trillion plus guaranteed income for all. My point is the republicans are not very good but the democrats are fatal. If I could get rid of everyone in Congress I would do that. I voted against McCain and Flake for years and it did no good. They are the problem.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-19 AT 02:06PM (MST)[p]do you remember 8 years of Obama is going to send in the jack booted thugs and take your guns, so be afraid, be very afraid?

What the idiots on the liberal left want to do and what they can do is usually about as effective as cutting spending is when Republicans control things.

A pox on both their houses.

Saying no private insurance in America is as dumb as, "if you like your insurance you can keep it". Even medicare has supplements, part D plans or Advantage plans which are all marketed and administered by private insurance.

Student loan debt is a liberal scam to shovel money to liberal colleges. Why else would a person take on $100,000+ of debt to get a degree in Gender Studies or Philosophy or Art? The debt should be between the borrow and the lender, not the taxpayers. It isn't that hard to get through college without any debt. Spend 4 years in the service and the post 9/11 GI bill will get you there fairly comfortably.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-19 AT 03:11PM (MST)[p]If it's Medicare for all, NeMont would still be busy. The government would have to hire people to sign people up. Healthcare is probably a very small part of what he does anyway.

Edit: Bonus money if NeMont speaks Spanish.

The chumps bring up a good point, where is our " fabulous health care for everyone " Trump promised?

So we're running up debt like a teen girl with a VISA card and we still don't have our healthcare we've been promised. so the chumps are right, who's going to pay for that ?

I'm not too worried about the debt, I think Mexico will pay for it since they bailed on the wall.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom