Ready to see some Regs

born_2_hunt

When do the regs show up in the mail??? I cant remember if its Febuary or March that they come.

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

Got mine today. Nice buck on cover, but looks like the left beam was broke off and they did a terrible photoshop job pasting one back on it. Just sayin.

>Got mine today. Nice buck
>on cover, but looks like
>the left beam was broke
>off and they did a
>terrible photoshop job pasting one
>back on it. Just
>sayin.

What?

I didn't notice that. It doesn't look right, it looks like it is coming out of the ear.

From the angle of the photo it almost looks like a 3rd pecicle growing out of left ear, but sort of suspended in mid-air, which is why I thought it looked strange. But after looking at it again this morning it could just be a weirdly shaped beam that was damaged during growth. So a likely explanation is there is a section of main beam pointing almost straight at the camera, then the two front forks start angling up from there.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom