Real Men live in Texas....

D

D13er

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/11/justice/texas-abuser-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Bet the perp's name was Gonzales. Any takers?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

"Bet the perp's name was Gonzales. Any takers?

Slick"

He was a black guy not sure if his name was Gonzales they haven't released his name but I'll take the bet it wasn't Gonzales. What are we betting?

guilty of voluntary man slaughter. A sentence of a lifetime of happiness with his daughter.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Hope he get the father of the year award. Don't think a jury will ever find him guilty.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

He acted appropriately. Besides a man should not have to fear civil persecution while protecting a defenseless child. SOB got his just deserves for touching that child.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

There aren't even any complaints about this one emmanting from Austin. Doesn't look like he is going to be arrested, he would get off if he did.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>Spoke to soon Roy. Liberal
>civil rights puzzy thinks this
>POS has rights.
>http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/1...ing-death-case-to-grand-jury-after-probe/ghts.

That sob group. What if they caught someone doing that to their kid! What, say 'now stop ok, we must have due process for you because of what you did..'
Give me a freakin break. I would have done the same. Good for him! Send a message to these perps. Do it and die. Lil backwoods justice.

Reminds me of the case in the 80's when a father shot his sons kidnapper/molester in an airport. He only got 3 years probation after killing the man infront of a bunch of news cameras.
I think if this guy gets probation it would still be too much, but Texas is usually a good state for common sense judgements.

I think the father was a little swift with his punishment. I think the scene in the movie "Law Abiding Citizen" was a well executed plan. No pun intended.Eye for an eye. Kill em all and let god sort em out. Child molesters are the scum of the earth. Makes me want to start a vigilante group just reading this. My utmost repsect for the father involved. Laws are fine and dandy, but sick shiz like this needs no jury or waste of taxpayers money. Anybody backing this sick freaks rights is a closet cornholer himself. Whats wrong with America. Wake up!! I bet that self righteous DA doesnt have kids.

As a dad of a 4 year old myself I agree that any child molester deserves to be beat to death but you have to agree that these type of cases have to be investigated. For all any of us know the dad could have had owed this guy money and decided it would be easier to smash his head in then pay him and then tell this story.

Anyway I wish the child the best and hope she has no memories of this when she grows up.

>His name matters not his death
>matters more.
> Chickenshit bastages if it makes
>it to Grand Jury

It has to here, but small county so might take a week or 2 to get enough cases to present to them.....plus rape kit results.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom