Real Nice New Gas Can Option

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Just wanted to post this for a new MonsterMuleys.com sponsor. SureCan, Inc. is the name of the company and they offer a new gas can design that many of you may like. Trent sent me one to try out, but I haven't yet had a chance to try it. But wanted to share with you all. If you're in the market for a gas can for your ATV, side by side, or whatever......take a look.

From SureCan, Inc. ...... "This is not your same old cheaply built, hard to use spill on yourself gas can. The SureCan is a precision, high quality, fuel dispensing machine. Built in the USA, this gas can exceeds industry standards and will exceed your expectations!

SureCan offers the 2.2 Gallon and 5.0 Gasoline fuel cans which is ideal for everyone who re-fuels their ATV?s, Side by Sides, Generators or any other machines that requires gasoline to run. The 2.2 & 5.0 Gallon SureCans are designed with its patented rotating nozzle and thumb release trigger to fix this problem by allowing the user to control the flow of fuel by depressing the thumb trigger release while at the same time being able to see into their machines fuel tank preventing over fill and spills. Other features of the 2.2 & 5.0 Gallon fuel cans include a trigger safety lock, self-ventilating system, comfortable hand grip, durable design, and two child-proof caps."

6124atv1.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook!

Hey Trent welcome. Do your cans come with a bigger nozzle than the one pictured? Lookin fwd to founders and elkassassin's reviews.

They do not come with a bigger nozzle. Right now they are about 10" from the bottom of our spout elbow. It is long enough to set the can on your ATV/MC handle bars and have the spout inside the tank.

This looks way better than the incredibly difficulty to handle/use cans that my dad currently has. Those government regulations sure killed good gas cans...

This one looks promising.

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Thanks,

the nice part is you can just rest the can on your handlebars while it fills so that you are not holding all the weight tipping.

I have a few of these cans, they are amazing!! Great product, highly recommend!!

I saw this post and was needing a new gas can so I ordered one. First off it was shipped and delivered fast. Though I think the speed helps when you live in Utah so it's not shipped to far. I have now used it to fill my Riding Mower, Push Mower, ATV and had to refill my 1 gallon can for mixed gas for my blower and trimmer. Yes I have had to refill it but it works great. It was really nice for the Push Mower and the 1 gallon can. You can actually see how close it is to being full and you do not spill or over fill anything.

Thanks guys for a great product!

I had the opportunity on my last hunting trip to use the 5 gallon model of the gas can. Really nice. Far better than the crappy cans I have from Walmart. I don't have to hunch over for 5 minutes pouring the gas. Very nice..........

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I have two of these cans and they are really convenient. I especially like the idea of using them when refilling my 4-wheeler while hunting because I know that my hands won't smell like gas. Great product!

You got one, huh Robb?

I was just emailing Trent at SureCan thanking him for the one he sent me. I used it a couple times on my wifes elk hunt and it sure is nicer to use than the others I have.

Strong recommendation from me.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom