Recovering account info / password / login from NM Fish and Game

Jonfitter#1

Has anyone ever needed to request their account information back from NM Fish and Game and if so how was that process? Were they receptive and willing to help give it back?
Reason I ask is,
I’ve been applying through an outfitter for elk and mule deer since 2014. They would have been the ones that created the account.
After my sons 23’ mule deer hunt I no longer wish to do business with them and would prefer to apply myself going forward.
I called NM fish and game but they’re currently closed due to inclement weather.
I did however email them and provided all the information the asked for in regards to account info. We shall see what comes back.
I’m sure I could easily enough ask the outfitter but I prefer to have no more dealings with them.

The account should be under your name and CIN#. They will reset the password for you, and you should be good to go. they have been easy to deal with. Hint if you call one of the branch offices you usually get better help than the call center.

I just got off the phone with them and they couldn’t have been nicer! Retrieved both my information and my sons information.
Thank ya

Has anyone ever needed to request their account information back from NM Fish and Game and if so how was that process? Were they receptive and willing to help give it back?
Reason I ask is,
I’ve been applying through an outfitter for elk and mule deer since 2014. They would have been the ones that created the account.
After my sons 23’ mule deer hunt I no longer wish to do business with them and would prefer to apply myself going forward.
I called NM fish and game but they’re currently closed due to inclement weather.
I did however email them and provided all the information the asked for in regards to account info. We shall see what comes back.
I’m sure I could easily enough ask the outfitter but I prefer to have no more dealings with them.
Yes you can call the information center at 888-248-6866 and they will gladly help set you up new log in credentials.

Make sure you request your CIN#(customer id number) , your username and your password. The password is case sensitive so make sure you write it down exactly as they give it to you. Ask them to remove the outfitters email and update your online profile with your email address.

The account should be under your name and CIN#. They will reset the password for you, and you should be good to go. they have been easy to deal with. Hint if you call one of the branch offices you usually get better help than the call center.
Not true! Maybe in Las Cruces and Roswell they are good and ABQ office is HORRIBLE , but the headquarters in Santa Fe is pretty solid .

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom