Red Dawn

ElkSniper

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-28-12 AT 09:54PM (MST)[p]How many of you guys saw the new Red Dawn? Your thoughts?

In my opinion it is a must see especially if you saw the original. And if you didn't it is still one hell of a movie.

WOLVERINES!!!!

Saw it yesterday and it was OK but to far fetched as far as I am concerned. The original one was better.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

seen both and liked both. Remakes are always on the disadvantage though.
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

My daughter and I saw it over Thanksgiving...she liked the recent one I liked the old one.....

IMO thats all this generation will ever be known for. Remakes to all good movies/songs and (SAW 17). No originality whatsoever.

Don't need to go to the movie. I just sit at home watching the real thing occuring in DC every day. They're just not using resl bullets yet.

Watched it at home last night. Poor remake.

None of those kids had cell phones texting each other what was going on? really?

How did you watch it at home?

Hmmmm - can someone say pirated DVD???

LOL.

I am assuming you mean your hometown theater.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>How did you watch it at
>home?
>
I put it on a thumb drive and plugged that into my dvd player.
Not always the best quality but my shoes don't stick to the floor.

Any snot bubbles blone in the remake? That's all I remember from the original. That is one talented actor that can do that in a crying seen, oscar worthy I thought. Course the Oscar folks may have been scared he'd do a retake during his acceptance speech.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom