Red Meat for you Trumpers

NeMont

Long Time Member
So post Charlottesville, the "bad people on both sides" comment sure seemed ill timed by Trump.

Below is an idiotic tweet from a mainstream liberal apologist claim anti semites on the left are better than the ones on the right. I this world you just can make up the stupid that is our Tribal politics in this country. Both sides suck, period.

Paul Krugman

Verified account

@paulkrugman

There are three things in life that are certain: death, taxes (unless you're Donald Trump), and persistence of anti-Semitism. But only one brand of antisemitism scares me ? and it's not on the left

As a nation we've come to accept that any debate on Israel makes you an anti-Semite instantly.

This does not apply to any other nation on earth, if you mention them you're talking about their government and their policies and actions. not their religion.

Our entire government has an America 2nd policy that's strictly enforced by both parties.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Just like Britain and France we let in Somali muslims who settle in one geographic location so they can control politics in the area. Your problem is you have a true anti-semite Muslim in your party and she is wreaking havoc on a weekly basis. She hates Jews by definition. Good luck with that.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom