Redd Ranches CWMU

Wabagon

Has anyone hunted elk on Redd Ranches CWMU? Just wondering how your experience was, also what type of bulls did you see/harvest? Is it worth burning 16 points on?

Public hunters on Redd Ranches are treated really well. Last years elk were not as good as previous year but that was state wide problem, but biggest bull last year was 355. But for a mountain range that is suppose to manage for 4-5 yr old bulls your not going to get much better until the DWR manage that mountain for older age elk.

If I was a resident,I would spend those points on that CWMU, They did have a slow year but that means to me that they will have a carry over from last year of bulls that wasn't taken, Looks like it could be a good time to cash in those points.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Gator--

What! "bulls that wasn't taken" Man your starting to sound like you grew up in SJC and excelled in you English classes there:) with all the rest of us.

Todd Black
BTO

Todd
sometime you have to just fall in and act like a local. LOL

This last fall I picked up some hay bales from up that way and they was having problems with too many elk already getting into the hay stacks. So maybe there will be a big bull or two around still.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom