Refund Checks?

Hell Steve you should have stuck with chasing that paving machine in the middle of the night, you would have had enough saved up to buy some spam.. I didnt get Nv. either, hell with it I'm going to Idaho...Bob.

Did you apply on paper? If not you won't get any refund check unless you opted not to buy the license if unsuccessful and in that case you won't get bonus points.

I applied online. My bad...I only paid for the license so I'd get the BP. No refund check for me. Any suggestions on how I can tell my kids they get top ramen and water for the next two months? HaHa

Bob- I hear you! I probably could have stuck it out a bit longer but my family life really would have suffered in a big way. Nights are not the way to go when you've got 4 kids at home and they're used to their Dad tucking them in every night. We're doing fine....I'm gonna throw a for sale sign up in your front yard just for advertising purposes!! You guys still on nights up in SLO?

Steve

Steve, look at the bright side, you saved big $$$ by NOT drawing!!! I'm $1,200.00 poorer but I'm dealing with it the best I can. :)

I'd rather be $1,200 poorer, like you say, elkslayer! My wife would not care for it very much but I'd have a ball!!

Steve

Ur right Steve this night crap isnt the way to go anyway you look at it, but what the Hell it buys the beans, far as the for sale sign please dont do it had a buddy do it to my house when the market was hot, I was gone out of town on vacation hunting for 2 weeks, when I got home I had over 200 messages, I had some pretty good offers on this old shack, I had to change my phone no. after that deal....Bob...

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom