Refund Checks

kilowatt

Anyone know when the Dept. sends you your refund check? I tried to read that damn small print online and gave up.
They have had my money long enough and no tag so send me my money.

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

I was told before the posting of draw that refunds are sent immediately after draw! so in the mail I would think in aweek!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Oh Sorry Kilo....Forgot to tell you....since you didn't draw and I did they are sending your check to me so I can have some gas money to chase my goat around this year......

Makes it feels more like Christmas to me. I put in for my dad at the same time I do mine. I've been getting refund checks left and right. The biggies out of Colorado like moose, etc. make you feel warm and fuzzy all over when they show up...

LONGUN.....Mike congrats on the tag is that there where I hunted two years ago?? Need another set of eyes to help you find a Buck? If you can cash the check, fine with me just don't waste it at the "watering hole"....LOL

Brian
http://i41.tinypic.com/xvvgp.jpg[/IMG]

When I applied, I went with the PP option for deer. Since I drew 101, they will be sending my $40 back to me. YAHOO!!!!

oops, sorry Kilowatt.:)

Eel

hay.....your right eel! i'm putting it all on red! when I stop for gas on my way TO HUNTING IN WYOMING while some are home washing their rods!!!!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Kilo...you're more than welcome to come...got lots of room...and your check is at the "watering hole" waiting for your signature...I put in for 90 this year saw lots of good bucks over there last year when I was fartin' around in the desert lookin' for rocks..

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom