Refund issues?

Conley417

Anyone ever have any refund issues with Wyoming?

I applied with a card that expired before the refunds were issued. The state says they still sent the refund to my financial institution and my financial institution says they have no record of the credit. He said. She said

Big PITA. Was hoping I'd just get a check in the mail

Q: If I am unsuccessful, how do I receive my refund?

A: All refunds are credited back to the credit card used to submit the application less any fees including the application fee and credit card processing fee. If the Department is notified the credit card is no longer valid the Department will issue a state warrant through the state of Wyoming Auditors office.

Q: If I am unsuccessful, how do I receive my refund?

A: All refunds are credited back to the credit card used to submit the application less any fees including the application fee and credit card processing fee. If the Department is notified the credit card is no longer valid the Department will issue a state warrant through the state of Wyoming Auditors office.

That’s what I thought would happen but they are saying they still sent it to my non valid credit card

That’s what I thought would happen but they are saying they still sent it to my non valid credit card
An expired card being replaced should still be the same numbers. Your new card will just have an updated expiration date and different CVV code.

I had the same issue as 1st post stated. After 50 phone calls with game and fish I just asked well where is My moose tag since I don't have my refund. After that comment they started helping and sent me a form to take to the bank. Last Thursday finally got my refund.

Ask for krista in the license department. She is very helpful

I had the same issue as 1st post stated. After 50 phone calls with game and fish I just asked well where is My moose tag since I don't have my refund. After that comment they started helping and sent me a form to take to the bank. Last Thursday finally got my refund.

Bet you would of a preferred a moose tag. Least they could of done for all the inconvenience. ??

Bet you would of a preferred a moose tag. Least they could of done for all the inconvenience. ??

I would of. But after several calls with zero help I decided I could be a d!ck on the phone by asking where my tag is. Those words seemed to get the ball rolling

Thank you. It sounds like I'll have to get this form from them.

I just need some kind of proof that Wyoming sent it to my credit card.

Thank you. It sounds like I'll have to get this form from them.

I just need some kind of proof that Wyoming sent it to my credit card.

The form will be from game and fish credit card company and you take it to the bank. Then basically they find the money floating around. Takes almost a week to have the form emailed to you.

Now good luck calling with draw results today. Their phones are going to be busy.

The form will be from game and fish credit card company and you take it to the bank. Then basically they find the money floating around. Takes almost a week to have the form emailed to you.

Now good luck calling with draw results today. Their phones are going to be busy.

I called yesterday about it and the guy I spoke with told me to email his supervisor with all my information and she is going to get me what I need. Which is hopefully that form.

Thanks for the information. Nice to hear from someone that has worked this out before

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom