Refunds

credit card refunds. If by chance you have already paid your CC bill, just call your CC company and they will send you a check in 2 days.

The G and F are loving the interest they are making off our money. They will probably hold on to it for a while.

talked to game and fish and she told me any day all the way till the beginning of june.

June? "all the way till the beginning of june"

money held for services not rendered- sounds like grounds for a lawsuit to me, what are they thinking?

My refunds just showed up. Saturday night 8:00 suprising but better than June. I had looked at my account at about 6:00 to see if Utah had pulled they hadn't and NM's refund wasn't there yet. Tryed again at 8:00 bam money would have loved for them to keep more but 2 tags wasn't bad.

3 out of 4 refunds have been applied to cc at the same time. one tag for my wife and one for myelf hasn't. has anyone else only received partial refund?

Got mine today....sent the check for the bill on Saturday. Not as much as i had figured but that's a good thing when they are sending you an Ibex tag!

NO IBEX This year! CC was refunded plus license today, at least I dont have to pay more finance fees on that outrageous application fee for non-resident.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom