Refunds

cbat

So has anybody not gotten a refund yet ? We have 2 out of 19 apps. Do they not do them all at once ?

I received all of mine but a few came as checks... For whatever reason. I will say this. Do yourself a favor call the Santa Fe office the girl who helped me was very nice, polite and helpful - mind blowing I know.

Everytime I call down to the Albuquerque I get the same responses as a land handler on Central more or less. So... Take what you want from that!

Mine came back in my account within days.
As stated call the Santa Fe office,it is main office. The folks there are great. Same with most other offices.
I've never had a good experience in Albacrakie office....they seem to be not so nice,ever. Must be a lifestyle deal....

New Mexico is refusing to give me a refund. They made me print some piece of paper that says "Unit 15" antlered elk on it.
What happened to all of my money ?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom