Region 700 Antelope Does

P

plannerman

Any suggestions other than Block Management for a non-resident looking to pop a couple antelope does for the freezer? None of my hunting party have ever been interested in antelope and we head out for the last 2 weeks of rifle every year for WT MD...
Not against hunting block management just looking for a few thoughts/suggestions as where to look for antelope...we usually only see them in large herds around Thanksgiving. Thanks.

It's been 2 years since I've been there, but I had plenty of game to choose from when we headed to Wibaux. And another good thing about that are is that the fences are marked so that you know when you are on state or blm and when you are on private land.

We had 4 in the truck and were gone before noon.

Good luck!!!

I hunt the opener for goat every year in 700 and have no problem getting them on block mgn. You just have to not let then see you get out of the truck even if your a mile away! Most guys dont get them due to being lazy.

Shot one and taste it! You and your friends will be amazed how much better they taste than deer.

Thanks for the input. Thinking I'll give it a try. I've had the antelope from other friends MT adventures and would agree...much better. In fact, wife tried it and said "you can go hunt these anytime!!" Block Management it is!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom