Region A Snow?

W

Walleyed

I am heading out tues to the Hulett area on a whitetail hunt and am hearing about all the snow. Can anyone tell me how much snow they are getting in that area up in the hills and how much trouble it will be getting anywhere to hunt? I have been going out there for a number of years but its been awhile since we had any snow that amounts to anything. Thanks

I dont know how much they got but the closed the highways yesterday. I heard that deadwood got 31" but I cant confirme it.

Moseley middleton

I've heard 31" in Deadwood as well. I know the highways around Sundance were still closed heading East. I work with a guy who came in from Sundance this morning and he said there was about 2 feet of snow in the hills. There's a few guys over in SD that work here as well and I know they are snowed in. I know the Newcastle area got pounded with snow as well. Snowing now as we speak as well. I may not be heading out hunting this weekend from the sounds of it.

Deadwood got 47.5" .
You better have Good tire chains and tieghtners. been in the bear lodge during and after some good snows and it can be a chalenge. Warren peak can be a nightmare if there's any wind. You mite call the local Warden to get an update or the NF office in Sundance.
A big snow will redistabute the WT and tend to push them down somewhat.

Thanks for the help. We will bring all the snow stuff, chains snowmobile ect...

i got stuck by fish canyon last saterday couldn't pull it out and had to chain up.
most roads have been broken trail i just parked in the wrong spot.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom