Region D

W

wtrollinger

It looks like the weather has been fairly warm and is going to stay warm for a while in the areas we hunt. That should keep most of the deer up high. Has anyone been scouting? How does the deer population look?

My son just drove up and landed their last night. He wanted to do some scouting this morning before the opener tomorrow. Hes new to this area. Usually hunt W but did not draw. Weather warm thru Monday with some weather starting up Tuesday. Let you know if I hear anything.

My parents also just got there. My Dad will scout a little bit today I'm sure. Our group will hunt the second week of the season. Maybe he will call today with some good news (seeing lots of deer).

We also drew Region D this year. Buddy of mine went out for a couple of hours the other day and found lots of bucks and a couple of them nice ones but we are not hunting tell oct 15th.Good luck and let see some pics.

Texasdeerhunter

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom