region F deer size

beardog

Hi..I visited a friend in cody this summer, Beautiful country around there. Gotta love all the backcountry you can get into there. but can anyone tell me if they pull any BIG deer out of there? I haven't been able to find much info on it...some of the outfitters pics have decent bucks, but no real monsters. Thanks for any info someone can share...

Muleys or whiteys? Big deer all around just got to find them. Lot of the muleys got pushed off the mountains due to wolves and the deer been kicking it on the hayfields. Last year a 242 muley came out of area 109. Still some muleys in the mountains but super hard to find. Like any other state it just takes lots of scouting. Whiteys are doing great but I see a lot getting hit due to EHD{blue tongue} that might effect the whitey herd

Yeah the Muleys. though I wouldn't mind a whitetail someday. just wondered if there were any that big around there..thanks nfh

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom