region w

clifhunter

OK I AM GOING TO DO A N0 NO. I drew a region W tag I NEED HELP. I have been scouting 131, 84 and 82. I havent seen a deer over 20 inches.I have hunted UT, ID, WY, NM, TX, NV, MT, CO,and nebraska. So I am willing to trade info please pm me if you have any info on this region..............................
thanks

Me and my cousin drew a tag. A friend of ours who lives in craig said they had a bad winter. What kind of numbers are you seeing in 82? We like to hunt battle mountain and muddy mountain. Hunted their last year and it was some of the best mule deer hunting Ive seen. Don

CLIFHUNTER,

Now that was not nice to tell D13 that you drew as a SECOND CHOICE, now he is going to be really PO'd........LOL

Brian

pucci

I have seen plenty of deer but i havent been able to find any good bucks. last saterday in 82 I saw 20 bucks but not one was over a 20 inch 4 point.

Im glad your seeing bucks. That will change for the opener has the presure builds has far has hunters go. I like hunting the last 5 days has the deer move out of the forest and into the sage. Thats when you start seeing some nice bucks. Keep me posted with some pms has you scout and Ill try to get some info from my buddy who lives in Craig. Ill give him a call at about the end of august. He leases a ranch not to far from Baggs on the Colorado side. Ill find out even more when he scouts the ranch. Don

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom