Rejected Applications

pahunter341

Long time visitor, but this is my first post. I applied with an outfitter this season, against my better judgement. The anticipation was high while waiting for draw results. When 10am rolled around, I logged into my account only to see a message which stated "STATUS- rejected DESCRIPTION-invalid outfitter number CATEGORY-law enforcement". Needless to say I was a bit disgusted after seeing this. I went to contact this outfitter, and as I was scrolling through social media I see a post he made bragging about drawing "that good good tag" for himself. So basically he screwed up an opportunity to draw a tag of a lifetime for his clients. He wasn't even man enough to contact them before draw deadline in order to give them a chance to apply with a different outfitter. Completely and utterly disgusted.

If the outiftter number is invalid, they should put you in the DIY pool. No reason to punish the hunter just because the outfitter screwed up.

LAST EDITED ON May-01-16 AT 04:27AM (MST)[p]Trust me....you were NOT the only one. In the future I would for starters have a signed contract annually as the law requires. Secondly check the approved outfitters listed on the NMDFG website, he WAS NOT on that list before the draw.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom