Relentless Pursuit?

ironranger

Anyone ever watch this show? I just happened to turn on tv to sportsman's channel and caught the beginning where they show various kill shots....he shoots a a running Kudu and then takes a shot at a grizzly bear and hits it right in the head....wow....he's either a terrible shot or meant to shoot the bear in the head.......and I didn't think he should be shooting at a running animal crossing a road at about 50 yards....maybe I'm being too harsh....

TIM WILL REALLY AMAZE YOU, JUST KEEP WATCHING. HE HAS THE BEST HUNTING SHOW ON AIR........BAR NONE !!!!...........YD.

I agree with YD,

Awesome show and an amazing shot. Shoots a compound with fingers and no sights. Check him out on YouTube. You can find some of his more impressive shots.

Most guys shoot doves in Mexico with a couple of shotguns. Not Tim, he does it with his bow. Has a couple kids chasing down his arrows for him. Crazy!

Most guys shouldn't be shooting at anything running with a bow but Tim is a flat out killer.

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

I frankly think the dude is just a freak of nature. He's like the Lebron James of archery. He makes those shots because he's amazing, not because he's lucky... Plus, he's a pretty likable guy on the show as well...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

A common criticism of Relentless Pursuit is "they don't show all the misses or wounded animals" and there is probably some truth to that.

That being said though, Tim Wells is a highly underrated archer...shoots instinctive with fingers and makes some amazing shots. Birds out of the sky, coyotes on a dead run...impressive.

MISSES & WOUNDED ANIMALS WONT MAKE THE SHOW BETTER. I SEE TIM'S POINT ON THIS, AND CANT DISH CRITICISM ON HIM.

HIS SHOW IS DIFFERENT, INTERESTING, REALLY FUNNY AT TIMES, AND I STOP WHAT I AM DOING TO WATCH......................YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom