RELH Knives

nvguy2

I honestly don’t need another knife. I have an old Western my Dad gave me from his days and a Buck that I love but is aways dull. Add a havalon to the pack. I always pull out that old Western. I have always been intrigued by RELH knives and would love to ad one to my pack and maybe pass down to my kids except they don’t seem to be into it as me. Question I am asking, is it worth it adding another knife? He seems like a good dude with a good product. Kinda want a knife or excuse to buy one. Maybe an excuse for my sons senior Xmas or graduation present next year. Thoughts?

Do it, you'll never regret the purchase. You might not NEED the knife but you'll be happy to own one. They're not only a great tool but also true works of art. Whether for myself, friends or family I've purchased 18 knives from Bob.

Last year I had him make one for my son and my daughter and they're only four and five years old. They won't be able to use them for several years but I had them built anyway. I have three of his knives myself so there's five of them in my household. A couple of the guys I've given them to are members here on the forum as well.

I've got a couple of his knives. They are very well made and sharp as you need them to be. Good guy and a gentleman in person.

What Are Ya Waitin for?

Hopefully Not a GUT-HOOK!

Best Get You A Couple Ordered!

I honestly don’t need another knife. I have an old Western my Dad gave me from his days and a Buck that I love but is aways dull. Add a havalon to the pack. I always pull out that old Western. I have always been intrigued by RELH knives and would love to ad one to my pack and maybe pass down to my kids except they don’t seem to be into it as me. Question I am asking, is it worth it adding another knife? He seems like a good dude with a good product. Kinda want a knife or excuse to buy one. Maybe an excuse for my sons senior Xmas or graduation present next year. Thoughts?

I have a lot of hunting knives but always wanted one of RELH's knives. I contacted him a month ago and drove down to his place and picked one out.

20230321_135409.jpg

It's funny you mention the McCoy thing! My paternal grandmother was a McCoy. She told me a few stories when I was a little feller about what she remembered hearing about the feud, but unfortunately she passed when I was 6 so I was still a little young to process what she was talking about and ask her more about it.
Sooner or later I plan to order 3 knives, one for me and a couple for my two boys. The craftsmanship looks to be amazing! Couple that with the fact that they were made by the hands of a former blood enemy of our kin makes it even more special!
It's the stories of real struggle like the Hatfield's and McCoy's that make being an American so special!

It's funny you mention the McCoy thing! My paternal grandmother was a McCoy. She told me a few stories when I was a little feller about what she remembered hearing about the feud, but unfortunately she passed when I was 6 so I was still a little young to process what she was talking about and ask her more about it.
Sooner or later I plan to order 3 knives, one for me and a couple for my two boys. The craftsmanship looks to be amazing! Couple that with the fact that they were made by the hands of a former blood enemy of our kin makes it even more special!
It's the stories of real struggle like the Hatfield's and McCoy's that make being an American so special!
Yup, that facet of US history needs preserved.

Do it for sure. I’ve bought a couple from him. I bought an upper tier one for my son and then another lower tier for my younger grandson. Both wonderful knives

and by the way, they aren’t just beautiful. They’re very functional too. Worth every penny. Dang, I might’ve just talked myself into another one

Swivelneck, my great grandfather was "Devil Anse" Hatfield. My grandfather was Joseph Davis Hatfield. My initials should tell you which General I am named after.
RELH

Joe I live in Northern CA. where the majority are conservative GOP voters. Our state rep. is Republican, not a liberal Democrat. We still harbor feelings about forming our own state in order to get away from the liberal Democrats that control major cities and the coast below Northern CA.
RELH

Joe I live in Northern CA. where the majority are conservative GOP voters. Our state rep. is Republican, not a liberal Democrat. We still harbor feelings about forming our own state in order to get away from the liberal Democrats that control major cities and the coast below Northern CA.
RELH
Hey RELH.... you building knives or supplying kerosene to your kinfolk in the ongoing feud?

They do not need any kerosene, they still have a moonshine still and plenty of high octane alcohol that burns real good. They are legal now by paying the feds their tax dollars.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom