Reloader 25

No. I read about it on their website but it does not even have any load data for the 270 wby mag. Is is so new they don't have load data out yet or is it designed for the "larger" magnums??? It does say that it is their slowest burning powder and it works great for Weatherbys and overboar cartridges.

I've got a can of Reloader 22 I keep meaning to load up some 270 wby mag rounds with but have not found the time. Have any good reciepies for 130 grain bullets with the RL22??? I've mostly used IMR 7828 in the past.

Take care,
TAM

I use RL 22 for my 7mm Weatherby. Great stuff. 70.0 grs for a Nosler 160 gr Accubond. I use RL 25 for my 338 RUM. 90.0 grs with a 250 gr Partition Gold Moly-Free. Excellent powders, both. Don't have any experience with 270 WBY, but it is an excellent cartridge.

I checked my Barnes manual and they only list one load for RL25, it was for their 130 gr XLC bullet. I think the power is to slow for the 270. My best load for my rifle is 68grs of IMR 7828 with a 130gr Sierra Spz b-tail bullet. My second best is 67grs of RL22 with the 150gr sierra Spz B-tail, I hope this helps.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom