Remington 300 ultra mag bullet

adamwipp07

I'm looking for some info on the best bullet to use on my Montana elk hunt in late November. Right now i am shooting a 200 gr. Federal bullet, but I am having some problems finding the bullets again. Most the bullet I find are 180 grain. What's looking for some suggestions on which bullets people has had good luck with.

200 grain Accubond. Nosler loads it in their Custom line. I think Black Hills does also. I handload so am not up on all the factory offerings. mtmuley

Nothing wrong with a 180 gr bullet, I'd shoot 180 partitions and never look back.

I assume you're looking for factory loads, Nosler had almost all of them in stock when I was there a few weeks ago.

Stay thirsty my friends

Thanks for responses

Yes i am looking for a factory load, the only reason im wanting a 200 gr bullet is because i have a box and a half left of shells. Im in the prosses of buying a new vortex scope and would like to find a similar bullet to what i have so that. I can site it in with the bullets i have and be some what close with new bullets. Think im going to try the noslers i think my local gander mtn carries them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom