Remington Ultimate Muzzy sight set

elkhuntn247

Some of you know I have been looking for a better option for open sights and building some prototypes with an attempt to bring something to the market. I’ve hit a lot of road blocks, so not sure if I will get there or not. I have this one set that is a direct fit for a Remington ultimate muzzleloader. I can send it with green, or yellow fiber optic, .010, or .019

Will come with a Williams FP-AG rear sight.

PM me if interested

IMG_8063.jpeg

IMG_8064.jpeg

IMG_8017.jpeg

IMG_7657.jpeg

I've Got A Question On The Front Sight?

How Are You Holding It On The Barrel To Keep It From Getting Turned One Way Or The Other?

Yes!

I See The Allen Screws That You Tighten To Clamp It Down!

Just Wondering How You're Keeping It In Place?

Thanks!

I've Got A Question On The Front Sight?

How Are You Holding It On The Barrel To Keep It From Getting Turned One Way Or The Other?

Yes!

I See The Allen Screws That You Tighten To Clamp It Down!

Just Wondering How You're Keeping It In Place?

Thanks!
They are taper fit to the barrel, clamping screws set to 22in/lbs. very tight fit. Great results thus far.

I Think You're On The right track eh247!

But We Need Something That Uses Your Clamp & Uses The 1 or 2 Screw Holes Where The Original Front Sight Was!

I've Said All My Life:

A Guy Needs To Invent Something!

Any Chance You Could Make Something Similar To The GUNWERKS PEEP With A Turret?

I'm Telling You By Next Year/2024 You Could Get Rich With Just DRATS Buying Them!

I Think You're On The right track eh247!

But We Need Something That Uses Your Clamp & Uses The 1 or 2 Screw Holes Where The Original Front Sight Was!

I've Said All My Life:

A Guy Needs To Invent Something!

Any Chance You Could Make Something Similar To The GUNWERKS PEEP With A Turret?

I'm Telling You By Next Year/2024 You Could Get Rich With Just DRATS Buying Them!
The original design is for custom guns that don’t have drilled and tapped barrels. This one was just fit for RUM dimensions.

I could make something similar to the Revic turret peep. But we find it to be more of a novelty. In our experience most people’s eye’s aren’t good enough to take advantage of the turret. Cool concept, just don’t see justification of the cost.

I Hear you On The Old Wore Out Beat Up Eyes Part!

I Still Say If You Extended That Front Sight where You Could Add 2 Screws With Some LOC-TITE It'd Be A Big Advantage!

I'm Rough On Stuff & Always Looking For Something I Can't Break!

I Hear you On The Old Wore Out Beat Up Eyes Part!

I Still Say If You Extended That Front Sight where You Could Add 2 Screws With Some LOC-TITE It'd Be A Big Advantage!

I'm Rough On Stuff & Always Looking For Something I Can't Break!
I hear ya on being rough on stuff. I’m the same way.

If I can continue to progress this project to a marketable product I plan to utilize the 2 holes, plus the clamp on the RUM. But the clamp alone has proven to be sufficient thus far.

GUNWERKS Set-Up Must Be GOLD Plated?

Maybe You Could Come Up With Something Better & Maybe Only Silver Plated On The Price?

I'm All For Paying Decent Money For A Quality Product!

GUNWERKS Set-Up Must Be GOLD Plated?

Maybe You Could Come Up With Something Better & Maybe Only Silver Plated On The Price?

I'm All For Paying Decent Money For A Quality Product!
It is on the higher price, for sure.

That’s where my head was at. Not a lot of options on the market.

Just So Everybody Is On The Same Page:

The 1st Version 700 Remington Muzzleloaders That Were Manufactured Were The 700ML

They Were manufactured Long Before The Newer Remington UML Ultimate's Were Produced!

I Have Both!

And I'm Sure elkhuntn247 Knows This!

Just Wanted To Remind Everybody That Not All Remington Muzzle-loaders are The Same!

Last edited:
Just So Everybody Is On The Same Page:

The 1st Version 700 Remington Muzzleloaders That Were Manufactured Were The 700ML

They Were manufactured Long Before The Newer Remington UML Ultimate's Were Produced!

I Have Both!

And I'm Sure elkhuntn247 Knows This!

Just Wanted To Remind Everybody That Not All Remington Muzzle-loaders are The Same
In performance? Yes absolutely different beasts. Dimensionally? Very similar. Both running a 700sa footprint with similar barrel contours and the same muzzle diameter…

They Might Be Identical & Your Sights May Very Well Fit Both The Older & Newer REMINGTON 700 SmokePoles eh247?

Just Wanted Others To Know There Are 2 Different Remington 700 SmokePoles!

In performance? Yes absolutely different beasts. Dimensionally? Very similar. Both running a 700sa footprint with similar barrel contours and the same muzzle diameter…

They Might Be Identical & Your Sights May Very Well Fit Both The Older & Newer REMINGTON 700 SmokePoles eh247?

Just Wanted Others To Know There Are 2 Different Remington 700 SmokePoles!
Thank you for clarifying for everyone.

But they do fit they do fit at least the .50 cal old 700ml. Can’t speak for the .54 cal

I believe this would now be legal here. if you have another set up for an old style 50 Remington let me know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom