Report the Wolves

silverstatehunter

I just wanted to remind everyone that Idaho Fish and Game wants everyone that sees a Wolf to report it. They are trying to help solve the problem. Here is the site to report the wolves. http://fishandgame.idaho.gov/apps/wolf_report/

The more reports they get the better. You can also report any wolf activity, for example any wolf tracks, kills, howls, dens, scat, etc. We need to control the wolves

Thanks

everybody, we need too report activity. remember they eat alot more deer then we do! If we still want to hunt in 10-15 years, make good notes of where, when and what they were doing!(running elk 12 miles!)or (killing your neighbors dog). there was a reason we controlled them 100 years ago. J

> there was a reason
>we controlled them 100 years
>ago. J

Because people had alot more sense 100 years ago when judges didn't legislate from the bench.

Thanks. I hadn't even thought of reporting scat. A saw a large pile yesterday.

The more people I meet the more I like my dogs

Same thing here. Hunted unit 37, saw wolves and tracks. No elk or tracks. No deer either.

I just reported my wolf kill site on the elk I seen yesterday. This wolf thing is getting to be a real problem. Thanks for posting this thread.

Don't report them, put a bullet in there belly, and walk away. Us hunters need to control them, because the tree huggers will never allow them to be hunted or controlled. Once they got them started, it was all over.

I just can't wait until they explode in Utah and Colorado. Once their herds are almost gone, maybe people will start to understand the problem...

It seems to me that the cheapest way to solve the problem is a gun and a shovel, or maybe elk guts with some Poison on it. (just joking) kind of.

I sure think the sabot ammuition they have is neat, hard to trace where the bullets came from now! Shoot and shutup.

>wlfdg 39?
No, 67.

Since then I've heard howling in Mahogany Creek in the Big Holes, in Stateline Canyon and south of Mikesell Canyon (east of Victor).

The more people I meet the more I like my dogs

Don't forget the "Parvo Plan"! One might just find a poor dog with Parvo and leave him tied up in in wolf country with a bag of dog food. Wish him well and let the wolves do their thing. Once parvo gets to the den the pups won't last long.

^BIGBONE^

Lead Poisoning works every time......

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed taters and gravy.

Why would you wish that on any state. Once thier herds are gone????????? Come on, you should wish that the problem is taken care of welll before that. I as A Ut. Res. Hope that Idaho gets the problem under control soon for the good of all. Don't be bitter towards others. remember that a-lot of us also hunt other states as I am sure people from Idaho do as well!!!!!!!!

does anyone know anything about the idaho anti-wolf coalition? might have to look em up. im sorry, but my faith in fish and game trying to get this issue worked out is gone. i did a dumb thing last year while deer hunting. i had a HUGE male 80 yards in front of me...broadside. i had the crosshairs on him and literally had to tell myself out loud not to shoot......i didnt shoot. BUT, if things dont change in a hurry, i dont think i will be telling myself that again.

on a side note. if idaho is allowed a hunting season on wolves in the future, the number of wolves taken by hunters will not even come close to the number that will keep these devil dogs in check. we need to start informing these animal rights folks that the more they cater to the wolf, the more the other animals in our state are going to suffer. are they going to turn on the wolf one day when our elk and deer herds and wiped out by them? im sorry, but i say kill them all NOW. im so tired of all the politcal bull$hit that has gone on. its all about who can cry the loudest and who has the bigger wallet.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom